Friday, October 30, 2009

Russian Yogurt

Rather than writing something that doesn't make sense, I would write about one of the best things I have found in Russia thus far. This is Russian Yogurt, I'm not sure why exactly, but Russian yogurt is about half the price of the Canadian variety. Since coming to Russia, I have probably averaged about 1.374 Yogurts per day. I think that when I return to Canada, one of my suitcases will be filled with clothes and the things that I brought, and the other will be filled with Chooda yogurt. I will quite literally give things away and stop wearing glasses in order to make room for more yogurt. The yogurt has been delicous though, this is one of the small things about Russia that I thought I should address. I hope to have real photos, and real information about Russia and yogurt in the near future.



(MMmmmmm GOOOOD)

No comments:

Post a Comment