Sunday, November 8, 2009

Tsarskoe Selo

We went on an excursion to Catherine the Greats residence several weeks ago but I didn't get the pictures together until now.

Now that it's November I'm torn by the question of whether I should shave or not. I remember back in the good ol' days when no shave November meant: shave once less this month than you normally would. I'm still missing a bit of a patch to the right of my lips, but commiting to not shave would be much more of a commitment than it has been in the past. In a month I would look similar to a blone version of this guy:




Speaking of which, how come Protestant pastors don't get to look like this guy:



The man puts rappers to shame.

Anyhow, on to the photos, thanks again to Justin Wollf for the stunning photos and continuing to decorate his room. He recently made the addition of a cool statue of a working man in a funny hat.

A small palace built to look out over the lake:



A cool photo of a statue on one of the banks of the lake:



The main palace. MTV should do a "cribs" this instead of unimpressive rappers who are out done by Orthodox priests.



A few views inside the palace:





That's it for today. I'm going to go cook myself some potatoes for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment