Sunday, December 6, 2009

She had marvelous judgment... if not particularly good taste

I have an exam tomorrow on Russian History--I plan on writing it furiously.

We went to the crazy small theatre again. I'll try to post once more the day before we leave but this will be my last event post about what we've been doing in Russia.

With exams and Christmas coming up there won't be much time to post. I'll also try to put some good pictures up in the abundance of post-trip time I'll have.

The play today was called sans paroles and it was cool to watch because there were no words. Usually mimery isn't that appealing, but being in Russia it was nice to be able to understand as much as everyone else.

The play involved two people in sacks going about their daily routines without things amounting to anything. It's kind of a melancholic idea but they added a few funny elements to the production that really changed it from the original. I wish I had more pictures but my Camera batteries are quite low.

I'm sure I'll have some good photos once I get them from Justin again. Here's a picture of us in class.


Here are some videos of Elijah's metal band to fill the rest of the space:

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete