Monday, August 17, 2009

Test Photo / Tolstoy Baggage

Hey sorry about the messed up font in the last post, I'm still pretty new at using the internet effectively. If all goes according to plan, there should be a picture of my luggage right over here -------------------------------------------->

It's possible that it won't show up or that the arrow will point somewhere crazy but I think I'm getting the hang of it now.

These two items of baggage might not look like much, but right now they are loaded down with ~90lbs of my clothing, shoes, and books. My sister convinced me not cut down on about 20 lbs by reminding me I probably wouldn't have the time to read Tolstoy's War and Peace while in Russia. After thinking about it deeply, discussing it with my parents, and phoning the highest ranking government and military officials I was allowed to talk to, I decided I could do without.

Hoping to post a lot of photos of Russia if this bag test photo works out!

Tommorow we are leaving!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot Ange, after reading this I had to make a rational decision about bringing along 'Brothers Karmazov' (which was sitting with my pile of books to go). I hope your happy that it will be staying behind in Canada instead of returning to its homeland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries, I don't make rational decisions. You'll probably be able to borrow my 'Brothers Karamazov'.

    ReplyDelete